Re: ArdunDoug's Offer

To: "Dick Jurkowski" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: ArdunDoug's Offer
From: "John Linville" <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:30:29 -0400
I know exactly what you mean.  I have to write a post-it note and put it on
my shirt in order to know why I went to the kitchen (however I can remember
the best times/speeds of all my race cars since I was sixteen so go figure).
Anyway Ardun Doug had a chevy lakewood bellhousing drilled  for an 8BA
flathead for I think fifty dollars(?).  The price was right anyway.
                                                               regards, John