ECTA RACE

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: ECTA RACE
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:26:10 -0400
For those who plan on attending the ECTA race this weekend, there are various
detours due to our "friend" Floyd. I-95 is now open at Rocky Mount, NC. but
other smaller roads may not be passable due to more rainfall today. Before you
leave home,  call the NC Flood Hotline at 1.888.299.7623 and get the latest
info.

To all of the WOS racers who were rained out, I offer my condolences but think
about all us Right Coast people who got Feet of rain , not inches !!!