Re: Cancellation!!

To: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cancellation!!
From: "U.S.F.R.A." <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:17:55 +0000
Steve, we really appreciate your sympathy and disappointment.  Gary and I
have been at the "end of the Road" since sunday selling t-shirts, programs,
etc... and greeting the racers and spectators we missed.  We still have a
good selection and the art work is stupendous.  Be sure to get your order
in.  We appreciate your support.

At 10:16 AM 9/20/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I just got the news!!  Is this really true!?!?!  I guess that this is the
>chance that we all take!  I feel for all you racers that have spent so much
>time and money preparing for WOS.  Ifeel even worse for those who are
>already on the road!  I'm a spectator so it's fairly easy for me to change
>plans.  It was to be my first trip!  I'm pretty disappointed.  Guess I'll
>try again next year.  Best wishes and regards to all.  Steve Pitt, Seattle,
>WA

Gary and Ellen Wilkinson
E-mail  sales@saltflats.com