Re: Cancellation!!

To: "U.S.F.R.A." <dan.w@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Cancellation!!
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:21:00 -0700
Just a quick note to all you racers out there. I was looking forward to the
meet as all of you were and was lucky enough to be at the door going out
when I got the call from Wes Potter about the cancelation. Was real bumed
but got over that. Checked into the El Mirage meet and spoke with the SCTA
secretary about the November two day meet so I could at least get some seat
time in my new ride. I learned that the World Finals held October 20th thru
the 23rd is not an invitation only meet but open to all of us. I have an
entry form on the way and SCTA will fax anyone the form who wants to attend
and compete. If you get the form in with your entry fee before October 1st
you will save a few bucks and if it does't rain we will be running on the
salt. For some like me it's a long trip to the salt that I look forward to
each year and this is another chance to participate. Grab it if you can,
Dave Haller #93