Re: Jag Results...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Jag Results...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:08:54 -0700
Hey Keith,
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself at Maxton. Congratulations on the 200
Plus run. That was a threshold that had me spooked for years, sounded so
fast. Once I did it, I found that it is not that much different than 180
or 190 that was so comfortable. Really 200 is fast, a football field per
second, the danger is getting too comfortable with speed. Its kind of
like riding a motorcycle, when you think you are the master it can
remind you that you are not!

I'm really happy for you to be able to sit behind that kind of
horsepower. It sounds as though your ride had an engine similar the
Kugel's ride. (Similar dyno numbers.) Could give you a great day at the
Salt. I have never had more than about half of that in my car.

Tom