Gas Up

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Up
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 16:03:05 -0700
Just finished unpacking from the gas up - what a great time -
The sun shone all day - but didn't get too hot
Most of the Hall of Fame (those still living) members were in attendance

Lots and lots of really nice people came - and we all got to visit with
people we only see once or twice a year
The food was great
The raffle prizes were wonderful
The bar was great
Wish I had more energy, because by 6PM I was exhausted and had to go
back to the motel and take a nap
Had breakfast Sunday morning at Ellen's Pancake House across the street
from Mendenhall's -
the best breakfast in three counties
Hope everyone else had as much fun -
We are hoping to have some photos on the web site towards the end of the
week - so don't forget to check
http://www.scta-bni.org

We keep hearing good things from the salt flats - got our fingers
crossed and
hoping we will see you all at Bonneville October 20

Bev