Re: Sir Malcolm Campbell photos

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sir Malcolm Campbell photos
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:16:59 +1000
I wrote:

>I have some photos given to me by my grandfather.
>They are of Sir Malcolm Campbell and of his Bluebird.
> Both are autographed (in ink on the photos,

Based upon responses, I was going to scan and send copies to those who had
asked.

Last night I went to get them and found that they have been "removed.  Of
course, it is entirely possible that I've lost them.......

Sorry, all, to have wasted your time.  But if they do turn up in an
unexpected location, I will scan as promised.

Ron Beckett
'86 Range Rover 4.6L

Webmaster & Database Manager Hillman Owners Club of Australia
http://www.hillman.org.au
Editor, Land Rover Owners Club of Australia (Sydney Branch)
http://www.localnet.com.au/~lroc
Personal web site http://www.users.bigpond.com/hillman