Re: Sir Malcolm Campbell photos

To: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Sir Malcolm Campbell photos
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 00:14:53 -0600
Ron,
Your pictures would be worth a lot of cash from some serious collector of
land speed memorabilia.  Find them and put them in your safe deposit box or
some other safe place until you can decide whether you want to shop them
around.  Period photos are hot and with autographs they are many times more
valuable.
Wes