Re: Best day to visit Bonneville during the SCTA/BIN World Finals ???

To: "Maslo,Jeff" <JeffM@MULTUM.com>
Subject: Re: Best day to visit Bonneville during the SCTA/BIN World Finals ???
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 14:13:15 -0700
Jeff - I agree with Wes, the second day is best - unless you think you would
enjoy the drivers' meeting and the other administrative stuff that eats up
half of the first day - and by the third day a lot of race cars are finished
and packing up -
also the other advantage to the second day is you can probably get a motel
room easier if you are staying overnight before going home
Bev