Re: 312 MPH

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: 312 MPH
From: "Jim Bickford" <jbickford@volcano.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 08:10:10 -0700
Wes,

Les brings the ERC products, fuel, gas, spark plugs etc.
to the Muroc and El Mirage meets and has been helping Rick at
Bonnevile. This year I saw Les facing valves for someone and
is always responsive to tuning questions. I don't think they
will be at World Finals this month. Pete made the 300 club this
year at Bonneville with the Dry Lakes gearing by only running the
middle mile hard. They need more gear for Bonneville.

Jim