Doh!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Doh!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:33:50 -0600 (MDT)
Geez, sometimes I am such a twit.  After sending out my email plea for
subscriber contributions, I head off to my shop, and make a quick stop at
the post office.  One of the letters I drop off contains the various bits
of paper needed to credit my account for some parts sales through The Fat
Chance Garage, paid by credit card.  Why didn't I think of this before I
sent my first message?

Anyway, if you wish to contribute, and for reasons of geography or whatever
a check in US dollars is a hassle, you can use your Visa or Mastercard to,
as they say, charge it.

Instead of sending me a check, you could send me a piece of paper with your
name, signature, Visa/Mastercard number and expiry date on it.  I suggest you
do NOT email this information.

Again, send it to

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, Utah  84158

Also, as a quick reminder, if you do send in a contribution, in whatever form,
if you include your email address I will acknowledge reciept.  Waiting for me
to send a thank you postcard could take a while.

It's only been a few hours since my first message, and already the response is
quite positive.  Every once in a while you folks remind me of why I do this.
Thanks.

mjb.