ECTA September Results..

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: ECTA September Results..
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:55:50
Well finally! I have updated the website with September's results.
Motorcycles take the Loonnnngeeeessssttt time to update because there are
forty bazillion of them to wade through.

                       ******************************
                       *                            *
                       *           NOTE             *
                       *                            *
                       ******************************

The web site location has changed. Please point your browser to:

                  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay

If you make a mistake and go to the old site, just click on it like you
normally would and it should take you to the new site.

And please forgive me for an omission. I have not yet included the special
pictures from some of you. I have about a gazillion (order of magnitude
more than bazillion) pictures and I have misplaced them. So I'll have to
wade through them.

Oh, and if anyone wants to take this thing over, I'll be more than glad to
let you have it...

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)