Re: studebakers

To: <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: studebakers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:24:55 -0500
Welcome to the world of Product Liability..... Ain't life grand.. Burn
yourself at Mickey D's and your an instant Lotto winner... amazing the
udder deification that goes through our court system....

Interesting statement and I think it has some merit here on this list...

When I drove the Jag I was asked to sign a waiver of release of
responsibility.... Which of course I happily did.. mostly because as an
semi intelligent man I felt it was my responsibility to relieve my Heirs of
any decision making Process..... It was my free will and choice.. and I
understand that the guy isn't a Race car builder or someone who has the
ability to Warranty a Race car against defect.

Do I think this is a good Idea.... the answer is yes... you guys might be
the best of friends with a Driver... but Heirs do weird things that you
would never consider... Especially if the car was at fault.....

Just a thought... keith