RE: Nader and the Corvair!!!

To: "'Dick Jurkowski'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nader and the Corvair!!!
From: "David Haile (ICG Software)" <dhaile@woodward.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:12:13 -0500
Oooh - I doubt it.  Eventually, corporate GM would have redesigned it into a
sluggish tire-scrubbing rattling beast with huge rubber bumpers.  It would
have died with the 1972 emissions standards anyway.  It was a nerd's car.

At one time there was a Corvair-powered motorhome.  It might keep up with
the 100HP double-decker buses (top speed ~45mph) in London.