Re: September points?

To: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: September points?
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:51:22
*******Notice*******
bad web site data for september points... disregard....

Jim, I sure hope not, but anything is possible with me. I'll cjeck again.
John send me this data encoded, I have to decode it, then find out it is in
MSOffice Excell 95/97, translate it to my version of excell, then copy it
line by line into the web page. So yeah, it prolly is an error...I'll redo it.

mayf
At 02:16 PM 10/19/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Are the points listed for september by any chance actually the results for
march?
>They look extremely similar and some of those listed were not there.

                         Thanks for checking

                         Jim Cannon, O.F.O.S. Racing

>Attachment Converted: "C:\SLIP\EMAIL\ATTACH\Septembe"

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)