Re: LSR (LITTLE ENGINES)

To: ECTA845@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LSR (LITTLE ENGINES)
From: BICWIG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:31:18 EDT
Hey Randy,
Think you are on the right track.  I have a sunbird (basically vega).  I have
over 45 runs at Maxton with a best of 148.515.  I started with the original 4
banger with over 150,000 miles.  What a blast.  I learned from so many people
that I did some things right and some wrong.  But I built up my speed from
78mph to 140+ in about 2 years.  Even managed to get some paint on the thing.
 Can't seem to catch a break though, put a S&W 4 link in, then blew the
motor.  Guess I'm trying to catch up with Keith.

You've got the right idea though - Have fun doin' it!!!!

Jim Bodenheimer
BICWIG Racing