Bonneville - List of Photos available

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net land-speed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Bonneville - List of Photos available
From: Shelley Stallings <stalling@ptialaska.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:35:42 +0000
After several requests for the jpeg pics from Bonneville yesterday I
think I should list the cars I have available.  There will be many more
available later, but these are the ones I have now.

#65  AA/FCC  Yellow - Wonderful sounding car
#530 B/FR  Silver
#694 D/GR  Red
#64  Jacks Bars Roadster - Orange
#286  McBride & Moreau Green Streamliner
Black - Pierce Arrow???? with driver AJ Foyt Jr written on side.
#86  XXO/FS Pumpkinseed
#941 Studebaker P/U  219 cu in  LOUD!!!!
#121  White and Blue Lakester
#8080  DB/GS
#678  ????? & Davenport Lakester
#906 George Potter ???? Green Car
#4174  Harley
#7795  C/FS  Danny Boy
#444 Royal Purple Streamliner
1934??? 4 cylinder Ford Engine in Bronze colored coupe

Sorry about the mistakes and lack of good documentation on these cars,
I was having too much fun to take notes.

I have no way to make thumbnail images, so each photo is about 60k, so 2
per email is about the limit I like to send.  Let me know the specific
photo/photos you want to see.

Shelley Stallings