Re: Snorkels?

To: wspotter@jps.net, laronge@myhome.net
Subject: Re: Snorkels?
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:36:13 -0400
Let's see...If Keith vented that hot air out the back of the car...would that
be a rule infraction?...jet power !!!
I'll have to look that one up before the next inspection at Maxton !?!

>>> Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net> 10/22 1:04 AM >>>
How about your other secret Keith?  The ice chest intercooler on all the hot
air from a long winded enclosed car driver?
Wes
----------
<crothfuss@coastalnet.com>,<land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Snorkels?
> Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:32:08 -0700
>
>Keith,
>Now you did it. The whole world knows. Guess you'll have to come up with
>another one and we can keep the lid on it. Right? You ever gotten into the
>number crunching for correct snorkel area? I also spoke to Wilson & Waters
>about that and the guy who did the one on the roadster wasn't around to get
>details from. Terry was going to send me all the stuff but must have fallen
>in a crack...........
>Gary LaRonge
>#552 D/G Alt

Now