Re: back halving rear susp.

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: back halving rear susp.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:34:58 -0700
Yeah we are talking about the increase in Hp and if the Current set up will
work with it... this is the last year for the Camaro.... so I am not sure
it is absolutely required to do what we are going to do... I have a four
link set up coming from TCI but I haven't made the decision to install
it... gotta get through next weekend.... then we can start making decisions
on what we are actually going to do... I am sure the Turbo's are going to
happen... we just have to look over the entire situation... and decide
what's important and what's not..... Keith