Re: back halving rear susp.

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: back halving rear susp.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:46:56 -0700
Really that's the deal.... and it isn't about this motor as much as it is
about the Fuel injection system and the turbo deal......

I am thinking that the rear is just fine.... add some more weight and
basically don't screw with the car.... It has always been a test bed for
the Healey so what the hell... and like all things.... there are tons of
things I won't do again the second time.... the Healey when I build it will
be a much much better car...

and Half the damn Frontal area... Keith
----------
<landspeedracer@email.msn.com>; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: back halving rear susp.
> Date: Monday, October 25, 1999 10:14 AM
>
> Actually don't see any reason that the current rear set-up would'nt work.
> Especially if this is the Camaro's last year. Put your money in the
engine.

> JB
>

> At 12:34 PM 10/24/99 -0700, Keith Turk wrote:
> >Yeah we are talking about the increase in Hp and if the Current set up
will
> >work with it... this is the last year for the Camaro.... so I am not
sure
> >it is absolutely required to do what we are going to do... I have a four
> >link set up coming from TCI but I haven't made the decision to install
> >it... gotta get through next weekend.... then we can start making
decisions
> >on what we are actually going to do... I am sure the Turbo's are going
> >happen... we just have to look over the entire situation... and decide
> >what's important and what's not..... Keith
> >
> >----------
> >> From: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
> >> To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>; land-speed@autox.team.net
> >> Subject: Re: back halving rear susp.
> >> Date: Sunday, October 24, 1999 10:40 AM
> >>
> >> Keith
> >>
> >> You thinking of back-halving your car? I thought the air suspension
was
> >> working OK?
> >>
> >> JB

Racer