RE: Bottom end

To: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>,
Subject: RE: Bottom end
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 06:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
Did you ever stop to think what a gold mine this
net is.  I mean, where else could you find help
locating obscure parts and good solid advice.  I
can honestly say that Land Speed Racing would
still be only a fifty-year old dream to me had I
not started in on the web and e-mail getting in
contact with the "movers and shakers". Before
this, I didn't even have an idea where I might
find an old hemi.  Now, I even have a fuel pump
and correct carburetors for it.  I don't think I
would ever try building a car from the ground up
with only a rule book in hand.  Now, every time I
have a question I can turn to the most
knowledgeable forum in the world. I for one am
extremely thankful.  It's great to be associated
with all of you guys!  I'm as excited about this
now as I was when I first bolted on a set of dual
Strombergs back in the early fifties - and that's
a lot of excitement.  Maybe only Keith can
identify with that level of excitement.

--- Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net> wrote:
>                Ya.  Dial up http://www.rpmcat.com/  Punch
> Dale Welchs button, scroll down to Blocks  chev
> sb  you will find item # 39612  New Ansen Al
> main bearing girdle for sbc for $65  and item
> 39613 New Campion girdle sbc sj. You can look
> at pictures it's a full girdle.   Don't
> hesitate to do buisness with them.  You owe me
> one John,  L.Kvach Butters

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR