Re: Roadster Rules

To: V4GR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Rules
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:41:45 PDT
               Jeeze, I donno,   I'm not a bad guy.....
I just thought I might have met you at Bonneville  back in 1988,89, or 90 is
all. I like rusty ol' iron as I presume you do by your email address.  I've
always wanted to build an old four or flathead v8 for use in a "track T"
type Hot Rod.  I hope to do so in the future, and hope to find help and/or
parts here and elsewhere as I progress.  Perhaps we could become
accquainted?
                                               Doug