RE: Things moving in Dallas!

To: "'Dick Jurkowski'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Things moving in Dallas!
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:30:18 -0700
If you want to REALLY get things moving in Dallas- lose the iron Mopar Hemi
Block and step up to a TFX - They're much more fuel friendly, and after
hearing of Ardun Dougs # 3 Cylinder wall failure, sleeves are a lot faster
and cheaper to replace ! (I feel for ya Doug ! Kudos on the 50% load
though). Maybe you two guys should team up and build a Fuel Modified
Roadster??????????

Darrell Ferguson
BLACK RADON ENGINEERING
# 939 BBFALT