RE: Things moving in Dallas!

To: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>, JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Things moving in Dallas!
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:52:12 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
wrote:
> If you want to REALLY get things moving in
> Dallas- lose the iron Mopar Hemi . . . . .

OUUCH!  That kind of talk about a Chrysler hemi
is...is...is.    Well, it makes me shivver and it
brings tears to my eyes.  Next thing, you'll
probably say something unkind about a flathead.
Dont' you know, flatheads and hemis are to
automobiles what DNA is to human life itself.
Without them, there would be only a black void.
We would still be racing ox carts, horses, and
canoes.   ha ha

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR