Re: Old friends an' th' Salt...

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old friends an' th' Salt...
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:11:54 EDT
Doug,
    I posted a pic of the 27 T from the 1988 salt that I have on the street
now with an Ardun for power. Hope you saw it. I too had a desire for a 27
track roadster, thus the 1988 roadster. We built it to be a dual-purpose but
had to retire it from competition when they mandated that all open SCTA cars
must have a cage. I didn't want to cut it up to install the better rollbar.
    I don't know too much about performance Flatties. I just use the block to
keep my heads and crank separated. My street Flattie is a 3 5/16" X 4" in a
40 Ford P/U that I'm working on. No porting or other fancy work, just a basic
150 hp streeter.
    There are some very active and knowledgeable Flatty and Ardun guys in
your area that you might want to meet. Watch the web postings.
                                                        Ardun Doug