Re: Ecta meet

To: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ecta meet
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 06:34:09 -0800 (PST)
Yah Chuck, The heart of the ECTA guys will never
let it die.  Just like the help you received with
Halon - when I raced there last year, I set my
record on wheels and tires borrowed from Bruch,
and installed on the car while it was held up
with McKeegan's jack!  Hinni told me how to
determine my class, and the starter (who was that
guy?) really helped me understand the merits of
duct tape, adding nearly 1/2 mph with every new
taping exercise!  Without them, I think I'd have
gone home discruntled and cryin' the blues.  IT'S
A GREAT OUTFIT!

--- Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72