Re: "G"-car

To: kturk@ala.net, lsr_man@yahoo.com, jdincau@qnet.com,
Subject: Re: "G"-car
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:52:08 EST
My 907 ran good. Ross 12.5 compression pistons, Crower cams. adjustable
pulleys, half a set of Chrysler injectors, ports smoothed out a little. Ran
142 out the back o the 3 with 4.86 gears in the QC. Had the ever popular
Pinto 4 speed in it. that motor was turning. Did good enough for G/GR record
at salt and lake. Guy I sold it to blew it up trying to run 3.20 gears and
fuel. Says he's going to give it back it me. Hope he doe's. Rich.   PS
Tomorrow I'm taking my 62 Lark to the muffler shop and than I can fire it
without burning off the new block paint brake in the new cam, and try out my
383 cid sbc Lark grocery getter. Its not a Pinto powered 53, but its cool.