Re: BRN cover shot

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: BRN cover shot
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:03:35 -0500
Wes

Not being much of a photographer I guess I did blow it. I sort of forgot
that people pictures make it more personal. Especially Keith's smiling face,
and that 200 MPH ear to ear grin. On the other hand Keith is a hard guy to
nail down. Must be all that nervous energy.

Can't promise much different for October, but I'll see what I can do for
2000.

JB