Re: BRN cover shot

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: BRN cover shot
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 09:50:05 -0700
John,
Just trying to give Keith a bad time ... since he is so shy and retiring.
Your photographic skills were caught in the middle. My congratulations on
getting the picture on the BRN front page.
I have found that I forget about people in photos and they really do make
shots much more fun to see.
The shots I sent Dave Haller and Terry Moreau after World Finals had their
happy faces showing and they really seemed to appreciate them.
I went through a stack of photos five years ago that were taken in the
thirties on the salt.  The cars are intersting,but they could almost be
scale models posed on some background, the people, the clothes, hair styles,
facial expressions and body language brought a choice few of them to life.
What a difference!  Good thing to remember for any photographer.
Wes