Re: Flathead and and shade tree engineering HELP!!

To: Marge and/or Dave Thomssen <mdthom@radiks.net>
Subject: Re: Flathead and and shade tree engineering HELP!!
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:12:06 -0800 (PST)
O.K.,  I need some help here.  I pulled the 11"
clutc off my old truck motor Saturday to see if
it would fit my 59A Racing block - ain't no way
that thing will fit through the hole at the back
of the bellhousing without pulling the oil pan
off.  My question is, if I get a 10" clutch, will
it fit through that hole, or do I have to pull
the oil pan off to put the pressure plate in????
If I have to pull the oil pan, since the flywheel
is drilled for both clutches, I'll just go ahead
and use the bigger 11".

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR