Re: Flathead and and shade tree engineering HELP!!

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flathead and and shade tree engineering HELP!!
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:25:11 EST
Dick,
    My apologies for the lapse in memory. After I answered your request I got
a little reminder "tickle" about the 11" clutch requiring the removal of the
piece in the trucks.
    Unless the used 11" clutch was a racing-type in pretty good shape I
wouldn't use it. As I recall from your description the engine was
"fresh-built" and modified, so you might have a pretty good performance
clutch in it. If I were buying a new one I wouldn't bother with the 11"
unless I was strictly drag racing......Ardun Doug