Re: Turn around time

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Turn around time
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:57:57 -0800
Jim,

In the "old days" the turn around time depended on the number of return
runners. If there were three the time frame was much less than if there were
40. I remember staying at the far end one year for a day and a half. The
ONLY timer had a medical problem and had to go to SLC. A replacement timer
had to be flown from San Diego before we could continue.

Dan Warner - naps under a '29 Ford roadster - not Motel 6.