Re: Turn around time

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Turn around time
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 05:02:13 -0800
Keith,

Remember the driver's meeting info. Only one record can be set per day.  You
may backup the previous day's record, then qualify for a new record to be
backed up the next morning.

Dan Warner

PS - at the recent World Finals we were able to  incorporate return(backup)
record runs at the entrant's request due to the lack of entries (75 vrs.
300+ at Speedweek)

Dan