Re: Flatheads and Camaros

To: kturk@ala.net, V4GR@aol.com, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flatheads and Camaros
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:35:39 -0800 (PST)
Don't fret Keith - - if you try to figure on it
long enough, there ought to be some way to
convert that belly button to flathead!!  I mean
actually convert the chebby mill - not swap in a
FORD!  I mean, even if there ain't room for the
valves in the block - you shuld be able to put
flatheads on it and convert it to 2-stroke!  hee
hee hee

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR