Re: Flatheads Etc.

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Flatheads Etc.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:45:51 -0600
HOT DAMN.... Someone called my Server and told them not to let me talk...
OUCH... Listening and being quiet to this whole conversation..... OKAY NOW
WHO WAS Bad Mouthing my Little Belly Button Girly Camaro... With it's Run
of the Mill Small Block Chevrolet.....  Didn't I see that guy out there
with a VEGA..... Now it's not a Pinto...( not sure if it was running a
PINTO motor ) But Come on GIVE ME credit I MADE IT!!!!!!!!   (no offense
Darrel I really do understand your desire was there and for Doug also )

Long as we all understand I would rather be driving a Damn Rental car on
the salt then Sitting home..... and hey if it's not a Healey..... Well then
it's at least got the Healey Driver in it....

Hell I know it's Plain Jane simple stuff.... ( I really did think I brought
the first Camaro to the salt by the way )  But I finally made it to the
Salt Flats of Bonneville Utah... 2600 miles from my home.... and I brought
what I could to race.... I worked my heart out... met lots and lots of
great folks.... (even if they do drive Vega's and Ole Feirds....)

Ahhh so you thought I was going to be silent eh?  (tongue firmly in cheek
on all comments)

KEITH I would rather Push a car on the salt then walk to the local Mud
race's