Re: All the "Dougs" Thank you for your input, Dan

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: All the "Dougs" Thank you for your input, Dan
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:47:56 PST
    Dan,  I'll Second that motion.   Mr. King  speaks truth.
Thanks a lot.  It is all very interesting.  What a great way for us ALL to
learn something!  I've only been on this list for maybe two weeks now I
guess, and I've learned a whole bunch already on a number of subjects!
Tires, Flatheads, Fuels, and yes, "Spoilers" too.  I have the ability and
opportunity to copy these emails and do copy the ones of interest that I
think I might find useful later on....
Anyone else out there doin' that too?  Theres some great Brainstormin' goin'
on here folks.  It's just great.   Kinda like bein' in the pits all year
long -only in some ways even better, cause we're getting acquainted with
people we might not have ever had the chance to meet in person...Agreed?
Cool man.   That's my story an' I'm stickin' to it.

                          Hot Rodz Forever!  -Doug Anderson