Vets

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vets
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:51:52 -0800
Wanted to take a sec and say my thanks also.... I know I am one of them....
 but I know there are a ton of folks out there who are too and not
acknowledging it....

I only got to go to the Gulf... so my little war and twenty years of
service isn't as great a sacrifice as many many of you.... Personally I am
damn glad I don't speak German and or another foreign language... and I am
proud of the folks that served in Korea and Vietnam also.... Know a ton of
them.... and a bunch of you are sitting there... So thank you .....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )