Re: Engine teardown

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: Engine teardown
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 05:40:12 -0800
Dave and list,

This is exactly what we like to do. Use the certifier's letterhead and have
a notation made in the front of the logbook. We will keep the original for
the record cert process, you may want to make copies.  This should be done
for each engine or each time a rebuild is done. I trust that everyone will
be running the correct displacement for class, no 400" small blocks in class
D. We are sportsmen after all, plus the purse and share of the gate is not
that large.

Dan