RE: Running Fuel ?

To: "'Daniel Warner'" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: RE: Running Fuel ?
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:14:50 -0800
        Thanks for the reply Dan, again, I figured now was the time, and
here was the place to give some input. It sounds like you've been down this
very road before with little interest, especially when you weigh it against
what would be involved in implementing such a change. Just wanted to share
some thoughts with the group!

        Darrell