RE: Chines

To: "'Beth Butters'" <bbutters@dmi.net>,
Subject: RE: Chines
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:32:01 -0800
If the rules do not expressly forbid it, I would say it is legal !
Stretching the rules is one facet of being a competitor within any racing
organization. When the rules get too restrictive, then we begin seeing
classes where the only difference in the cars is the paint jobs (i.e.
NASCAR, NHRA,CART,SCCA).

        Darrell