Re: Rules Question

To: <kturk@ala.net>, "Ron Christensen" <ron.christensen@wsapr.com>,
Subject: Re: Rules Question
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:38:16
Nope, wheel base has been stretched... was 86 inches, now 90. Had to do
that for the blankety blank NHRA. Tech Jim Skelly said no 86 inch wheel
base unless the original motor was run. All 1725 cc of it. Add the 289 and
it becomes something else (cars are really different Alpines and Tigers) so
it would be fairly easy to tell.. Plus the damage is done.

mayf
At 04:21 PM 11/17/99 -0600, Keith Turk wrote:
>Now Ron that is an excellent Idea.... Mayf is maintaining the stock
>Wheelbase.. so this might work to his advantage.... Keith Turk from ahhh
>Ft Rucker Alabama (actually Enterprise al )
>
>Yeah I already mentioned the value of wheelbase.. K

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)