Re: Home town

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, crothfuss@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: Home town
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 06:54:33 -0500
AH!, come on Chuck, the whole state of Delaware would fit in your town. Pilots
landing at the Dover, Del. airforce base, refer to the runway as the aircraft
carrier, with the Chesapeake bay on one side and the Delaware bay on the other.
If they run off the end of the runway , their either in Maryland or
Pennsylvania !

joe from Townsend ( we have a red light), Delawhere !?!

At 07:26 PM 11/17/1999 EST,  Katie in Livermore, CA wrote:

>I too wonder where everyone on this list calls home ~

  Home?  Home is where the tool box is!  Currently it's a town so small that
the signs coming into and leaving town are on opposite sides of the same
post.  Nearest post office is in Hubert, North Carolina.  Nearest town
likely to show up on a map is Swansboro...popular Hurricane vacation spot!

Chuck Rothfuss
ECTA #510
Pole Cat Hollow, NC (Right between Parrot Swamp and Jumpin' Run Creek.)