Re: Home town

To: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Home town
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 05:44:36 -0800
Yeah I met a couple of Runways like that in my life...... you know the
ones..

awefully short... but damn are they wide.... (ain't helicopters Grand)

Keith Turk
206 sylvan Dr
Enterprise Al

> From: Joseph Timney <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net; crothfuss@coastalnet.com
> Subject: Re: Home town
> Date: Thursday, November 18, 1999 3:54 AM
>
> AH!, come on Chuck, the whole state of Delaware would fit in your town.
Pilots landing at the Dover, Del. airforce base, refer to the runway as the
aircraft carrier, with the Chesapeake bay on one side and the Delaware bay
on the other. If they run off the end of the runway , their either in
Maryland or Pennsylvania !