Re: being straight here....

To: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: being straight here....
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:10:16 -0600
I must be missing something here.......all my incoming E-mail messages have
the date/time group included in the header in either PST or EST. If this is
the case for all, then why put the date and time on the message.
Time delays seem to average about 2-3 minutes. Close enough for me. Gets
confusing when the folks in NZ write tho!
Skip Higginbotham....Bastrop, Texas 6:10 Central