Re: My Lark

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Lark
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:31:01 EST
Doug; besides the 53 I thought I was going to get, I have this Lark and a 52
1/2 ton that is taking me forever to get going. So far we have a Mustang 2
front end and 9 inch rear. It needs much bodywork that hopefully will see
progress this winter. Power plans incorporate the ever popular 374 Packard V8
with Hilborn injection, Howard's cam, Rich's adapted top loader, and what
ever else turns up. Should blow then away at Burger King.  R. Fox in San Mateo