Re: My Lark

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: My Lark
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:28:10 -0700
Rich,
With more than our share of the worlds oldest teen-agers in the Salt Lake
Valley, I just hope you have half as much fun when you are still doing it to
the kids in Camaros in twenty years.  Too bad they won't be new Camaros.  My
'53 Stude coupe lost it's stock 120 hp V8 in favor of a lighter and much
faster Chev 392 and was a blast to cruise on State Street in 1960.
Wes in Salt Lake