Turkey Day (no relation)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turkey Day (no relation)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:50:28 -0800
For some reason I always hated this holiday as a Kid....

Hey folks wanted to wish you the best.... and ask that we be careful
driving where we are going.... Ain't a holiday in the world worth a
friend.... be safe and enjoy

Personally I have lots to be thankful for this season.... But mostly I have
made a ton of new friends as a result of my involvement in this hobby and
the List here...
and on the end of the day.... the man who dies with the most friends
wins!!!!!

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )