Re: Turkey Day

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Turkey Day
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:19:12 -0500
List

All the kids are home for the Holiday. Always a good feeling to have the
whole family back together again.

Although I'm not planning to go anytime soon I sort of like Keith's
sentiment ".... the man who dies with the most friends wins!!!!!"   Sure
beats the comment about toys. LSR is the greatest group of people on the
planet.

God bless us all and have a safe and super Thanksgiving.

John Beckett, Land Speed Racer and ECTA & BNI record holder
E/BGCC Chevette.