New Class

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: New Class
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:56:20 -0500
Ed

I can see the potential for running the sports cars classes in a simular
fashion (structure) to the coupe and sedans. I guess when SCTA set up the
Sports classes there was less interest then there is now. They tell me that
it only takes three entries to open a new class. So three /GT's with grill
and headlight covers, running fuel, would fit the bill I guess.

John Beckett