Re: Speed - Land - The History Chan.

To: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed - Land - The History Chan.
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:25:56 -0600
I liked it. But unless I went to the BR at the wrong time, it appeared that
the Summers Brothers were left out again. And again did not get credit for
their wheel driven land speed record (that is as fast as Al Teague's). Not
as much of an issue now that Don Vesco has bumped it up a bit for us piston
guys to shoot at.
The other Skip (in Texas), 2:20 CST
P.S. I taped it but have to get my other VCR hooked up. Send me your
address Skip.
S(Tx)